41mm Strut made smarter to reduce lead times, fabrication time and wastage.
Our 41mm Strut range will work in with all cable and pipe support systems. We have stock 6m lengths available in both plain and slotted. We also offer a cut to length service, and can provide these in plain, slotted or with 11mm or 13mm holes punched in the web and/or flange of the channel.
- 6m Stock lengths same day pick up, MOQ 50 lengths
- 30x13mm Slotting at 50mm centres
- 11mm Bolt Holes in the web and flange
- 13mm Bolt Holes in the Web and Flange
- Cut to length non stock 5 day lead time for manufacture, MOQ 300m
- Bulk quantities of Trapeze lengths to suit standard cable tray sizes can be held in stock and or run for specific projects.
- All steel supplied by NZ Steel and Bluescope Australia
- 5000 Profiles are only run to order with 4 weeks lead time and punching is not available.
STANDARD TRAPEZE LENGTHS
Bulk quantities of Trapeze lengths to suit standard cable tray sizes can be held in stock and or run for specific projects.
- 300mm for 150mm tray
- 450mm for 300mm tray
- 600mm for 450mm tray
- 750mm for 600mm tray
Struts can be produced in Pre galv G250 Z275 galv coated mild steel AS 1397:2011 or CRMS Cold rolled Mild Steel AS/NZS 1365.1996, in line with other common lightweight steel products. This gives good protection in most exposed internal environments. Run off from, or contact with, materials which are incompatible with zinc should be avoided.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Struts must be kept dry during storage as water present between close stacked sections will cause premature corrosion. If they become wet they should be separated and stacked openly to allow for ventilation to dry the surface.